The certified Instructor whom the Instructor candidate will teach alongside in a real-life classroom. The TES will assess and evaluate the candidate’s teaching skills and offer feedback and guidance throughout the teaching experience. The TES will also determine if the candidate successfully completed the teaching experience.
Step 1 – Skills & Pre-Requisites Check:
- Skills Evaluation
- First Aid skill will be evaluated
- Pre-Requisite Verification
- 18 Years of Age
- CRC Instructor Certification (Discipline Specific)
Upon completion, you will be given your additional course materials, you will have 60 days to move on to Step 2
Step 2 – Fundamentals of Instruction:
Step two consists of an online component, where you will learn the fundamentals of instruction, and a classroom component, where you apply these fundamentals under the guidance of an Instructor Trainer.
- Fundamental of Instructions Online Component
- Fundamental of Instructions – Classroom Component
- 8 Hours (Including Breaks)
- 1 Days (9 am to 5 pm)
Step 3 – Certification!
The final step is certification. Congratulations! You are now officially a Teaching Experience Supervisor.
COURSE PRICE: $150.00 CAD